Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Quick & Easy Christmas Card

Hi! Happy Wednesday! 

Tina From Crafty and Green here with you today!! I can't believe the holidays are upon us already! Time Flies when we're having fun, huh? So, I decided to showcase an easy & quick Christmas Card that you can make on the go! 

Many of you know that I Craft with scraps, what people give me and what I have laying around. If I go shopping for craft supplies, it's normally at the thrift store! So with that being said; for this card, I found my Christmas/Winter Scraps. The Card base I found laying around was actually an empty Halloween Card with webbing on the front, but knew that I could cover that up with my scraps :) Grabbed some White Ribbon from my Stash and a few little dew drop doo dads. Then all I needed was a Sentiment!! The sentiment I chose for this quick & easy Christmas card is: digi11202(509) May the Gifts


I hope you get the chance to try a super easy & quick Christmas/Holiday Card yourself! Please feel free to stop by my blog sometime to see other creations made with Scraps & thrifty finds!! 

I pray you have a Wonderfully Blessed Holiday Season!

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and colors Tina. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas Greeting - send a free greeting card to your friends, it's all free for you just open it and fill the details and send it to your friends. and also you can send New Year greetings and many more. New Year Greetings 2013 A blessed gift of hope and love, A blessed Christmas & New year to you.

    ReplyDelete